Whoopsy:
Grant:
The farmer:
Grant:
Whoopsy:

Grant,

Sucks to hear that. Are you staying at Steingenberger in Leipzig?

For Launch Control, in any Porsche it's as simple as nail the brakes, nail the throttle, when Lunch Control shows on the display, let go of the brake and hang on! 

Also, hope they let you drive the long course at Leipzig, normally they cut off part of it for for Cayenne and Panamera validations. 

Thanks, Nick.  Yes, staying at Steigenberger (free with upgraded room due to miscue).  Looking forward to the Leipzig track (and Spa & Ring).

--

73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 16 Cayman GT4, 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550, 79 635CSi

Enjoy 🤙 Leipzig (full course ) is fun, the ring I terrifying (at least it was for me) and Spa is just MAGIC👍 And remember, if it’s try, use a lot of curbes going in to Eau Rouge and full throttle in BlanchimontSmileySmiley Good luck!Smiley

Thanks!Smiley

My good partner Mike here is my partner in crime at Leipzig, we are the only survivors in the Master RSR course!

You’re not in Leipzig now, are you?  I just landed in Iceland - staying for a day before flying to Berlin (5 hour layover and quick tour of Copenhagen).

--

73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 16 Cayman GT4, 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550, 79 635CSi