absent:
RC:
Pentium:

Pulling a 100$ bill out of a .... could also make someone a pimp so I hope you remembered it correctly Smiley

Smiley I never forget what he said, it stayed imprinted in my mind and I actually wanted to become a gynecologist, believe it or not. However, another friend of ours (also a gynecologist) told me once that the job isn't that great at all. Many women are old or just not attractive, others came to his practice without the proper hygiene Smiley and when you see some beautiful and almost perfect women, you always compare them to your own wife/girlfriend (probably the reason why he divorced once and nether remarried Smiley). I could tell you stories... Smiley Smiley

The key is just to marry the perfect woman, all others will be always inferior, problem solved.

Like I did....Smiley

There is no perfect woman, especially when it comes to looks. Looks deteriorate over time... Smiley Not that it really matters.

One of my friends has a mistress (seriously) and I wonder how he does it. One woman is enough for me (almost too much already Smiley Smiley), no need for another one. Also, I do not like cheaters, if people aren't happy in their marriage, there is a fantastic thing called...divorce. Not pretty but constantly lying to a person you once loved or lying to yourself? Not pretty either. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)