Quote:
mnm said:
Well, i test drove the Gallardo yesterday. Am now leaning towards the Gallardo. Haha
Do you have any input on the Gallardo?

Have read the forum and the reviews, and it seems like the Gallardo's performance is pretty power packed.

Was thinking CS, but the next one only comes in next February, plus with the 360 replacement (420?) it seems like good sense to wait for the 420 and trade in my current 360?

Or would any of you actually recommend a 911 Turbo or the like?

As you can tell, I'm don't know much about the technical specs of a car.. just want a car that can somehow combine performance and daily usage all in a neat package (plus it should complement the 360!).

Advice please! Help

If you follow this board you probably know I am not a Porsche fan. However, based on your comments I have to agree that the Porsche TT would suit your needs. It is a terrific performance car and AWD making very manageable for daily driving.

The downside is unless you buy a used one you will take a terrific beaten in depreciation. Also, the car in my opinion, is not very stimulating to drive and comes off has humdrum. Additional, there are too many TT's on the road, which, if you like, will give you considerable anonymity compared to your 360.