Quote:
stubenhocker said:
Quote:
jamesaug said:

For me I hope it's your car they get then. I for one think respect for someone else's property should come before trying to understand the behavior of some little sociopath!

For the record In Singapore they cane miscreants for vandalism such as this. Remember the American bloke from a few years back. I wonder how much more graffiti he has sprrad since then?

A just society is not one which preserves the rights of the perpetrator over the rights of the victim! Yes everyone is entitled to his day in court, but if convicted, SWIFT, SURE and JUST punishment needs administered, not psychoanalysis!

Couldn't agree more! If this new way of educating our young is better than the way we were educated, explain to me why is society quickly spiralling towards anarchy and self destruction? When I was growing up, if you misbehaved at school, the teacher would crack your head with her knuckles and you wouldn't dare say what happened at home for fear of getting it worse. If you disrespected another adult, that adult could have smacked you and told your parents, who would in turn smack you right in front of the offended adult. As far as I am concerned, I love my parents to death so this cry baby crap of a kid being a misfit once he becomes an adult because he got smacked once or twice when young is complete and utter bull...t! I believe the previous generations of adults older than mine (born in the 30s and 40s) who are still amongst us are a perfect example of this as compared to the punk (I'm generalizing of course, as there are nice kids around now too) generation born in the 80s and 90s. The system took away our right to punish and teach discipline (without abusing, of course) to our kids and then makes us responsible for when they turn rotten as teenagers or adults.