The farmer:

I'm going to discuss if anything is needed in there opinion when I see them, but in October my main focus is on my own driving skills, doing the Porsche racing experience that they handle. kiss

Hate when people have supercars, but no skills, so will do everything I can to make sure I can use the "Monster" in a proper wayblush

Later this autum I'm thinking of going down to Porsche exclusive to see what could be done in customizing the car and at the same time hopefully have some good input from Manthey. But from what I've heard so far, the car is quit good "as is". A step or two tougher then the GT3 RS and closer to the Cup car settings (as far as possible for a road car anyway).

But my GT3 is optimized regarding camber and some other stuff, so I guess some modification will be needed on this car as well. But the GT3 has been going hard. One change of the engine (blowed the engine on Spa last year) three times change of front  pads, one time back pads and this week I had to change the front discs. THAT was not cheap, since I have cheramic breaks....mail But since I will drive Spa next week, it was a good thing I noticed it now. Spa without breaks is not to recommend. The new engine still drinks enormous amounts of oil, so let's hope it will hold together this year....yes

They will find many things to improve , don't worry . Their list is long and they like to sell Smiley

Your comment on having to change the ceramics is very informative as I always hesitate to order them , but then stick to steels as I do not want to pay a change of ceramic breaks . And obviously they are still not good enough to endure track , even if some people say they are fine ........

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS