Quote:
mvn1971 said:
Quote:
moto said:
Quote:
racerx said:
I remember the threads now. She is pretty. They are quite common in LA.

True love = rare, True convenience = common, Divorce rate = 60%.

"THEY" are quite common? What do you mean

mvn dude, as everyone's saying here, a relationship involves to quite an extent some form of compromise and understanding. If you dig the GT3 and is prepared to get her a KN turbo, I think you've gone out of your way to compromise.

I wouldn't saying anthing about your gf because none of us know her except for the rather revealing photos. Is she actively asking you to get rid of the GT3 or are you just being a gentleman - being considerate without being asked?

If you can afford it, keep the GT3 AND the gf! (or sell me the GT3 at 50% price you paid for)

There is no way in hell I'm selling my GT3 . One of my very few passions in life is driving my car. If she asked me that, she would be gone. She just doesn't like riding in it. I got the cayenne turbo for both of us. I've sold my C2S cab, because I don't drive it as much anymore.

Sounds like you made a reasonable compromise by getting a Cayenne Turbo. You're right in not selling the GT3.

My lady friend isn't all that enthused about riding in my 911S, which, to my thinking, has quite a comfortable but firm ride. But I really don't care what she thinks about my 911S. I bought the car for myself and do most of my driving alone. I didn't get it because I had some mid-life or later-life crisis. I got it because I have wanted one since I was 20.

So enjoy your GT3!!!

Jim