Hello everyone, I'm back after almost two months of missing the forum. Because of work I have been in China for quite some time. I had to be also to the Shanghai Motorshow, very funy the way the chinese intentd the motoring..... But there it seems that there are no Porsche around.... in my time I have seen just two on the street. One Boxster S on the motorway and a very new Cayenne at the hotel entrance in Beijing. The Boxster in the very first day and the Cayenne in the veri l;as day! Also I'm shure that there are much more of them, in the motorshow Porsche said that they sell more or less 2000 of them in a year, but because of the way they drive there I don't blame them for not taking them out. I would never drive a Porsche in that traffic, better I will never ever drive there, also taking in account how cheap is the taxi costing. The life is full of "strange things" going around there and it looks that you are on another planet, but there are some very nice aspects of China and especially Shanghai is amaizing. Ok some pictures hope you enjoy them.