I have been very busy with work travel etc recently so have not had a chance to post this before. I was fortunate enough to have two of my cars (F40 & F50) selected for the Concorso D'Eleganza that took place in Maranello and Modena as part of the 70th Anniversary long weekend on 8/9/10 September. And what a weekend it was Smiley. Ferrari put on a show that only they are capable of. The details are all over the web so I will not dwell on it here.The highlight for me was naturally driving the cars ( I drove the F50 and a friend the F40) from Maranello to Modena and then back to Maranello in a convoy of all those involved in the Concorso D'Eleganza. On the way back I got to take the cars through the factory and then stop for a photo at the gates (taken by the Police who told us we could not stop there SmileySmiley). This is as close to Nirvana as one can get for a Ferrarista. Spine tingling stuff.And just when you thought it could not get better we drove the cars on to Fiorano itself where they parked overnight for the judging the following day. Unforgettable

IMG_4831.jpg

Modena:

IMG_4823.jpgIMG_4818.jpg

Pista di Fiorano:

IMG_4851 (1).jpgIMG_4855.jpgIMG_4857.jpg