Adam2S:

Whoopsy:

Actually I lied, second knock would be the wonky infotainment system, it doesn't want to stay on, after 20-30mins it keep resetting itself and keep opening and closing the screen, sort of annoying but it's a British car, I never expect those to be perfect.

The infotainment reset is a bug in an earlier release of the software and it is fixed now.  I had my dealer apply the latest firmware and it went away overnight.

The firmware that fixed the bugs is :

App : 2.3.1
Base : 1.053

Actually there is another new version out in mid October too - this one adds in Android Auto support too.  All available through your dealer free of charge. Smiley

--

Cayman GT4, Racing Yellow, PCCB, 918 Style Full Buckets

Aston Martin V12 Vantage S Dogleg Manual, Kermit Green, Buckets

I wish VW Group would be that generous as well... I would even pay for an upgrade to get Apple CarPlay (CarPlay and Android Auto are available for the next model year of my R8) but...impossible. Technically? No problem but apparently Audi doesn't want to offer software updates for the system and mess with it. Smiley Only navigation data is updatable. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)