nberry:

The arrogance of some MT enthusiast is perplexing. They believe that not only are they more mainly by having a MT but they are the best and fastest drivers. In reality, they live in a time warp laughed at by those in the know. All the best performance cars by the best manufacturers (Ferrari, McLaren, Lamborghini and MB) do not offer MT. Even Porsche refuses to offer MT on its halo cars. Clinking to the past stunts growth and learning. Very sad. surprise

Well Nick, sorry that you have met some arrogant manual drivers.  Can't be helped, all kinds of people out there, the most arrogant drivers that I have met are usually Ferrari drivers.

Manual vs PDK is just a choice.  Life is good to have choices.  I never understand why there were so much heated arguments over a transmission choice.  I never care when someone is eating a burger when I pick Chinese food. 

I definitely prefer manual and is fully aware that it is slowly than PDK.  Does not bother me one bit.  One good thing about tracking a manual car is when someone passed me, I can blame it on my slower transmission.

Nick, try not to label most manual drivers as arrogant, and I will not label most PDK drivers as lazy and incompetent.Smiley 

--

Tim

2010 997.2 GT3RS;  2008 Cayenne Turbo;  2006 911 Club Coupe;  2016 911 GTS Club Coupe;  2015 Macan S