Hello

I am so happy to introduce to you my new Car!

After 4 months, I have finally received my 997 GT3. The delivery was made last friday and in order to do the break in period I decided to go for a trip of 1200 km in the south of France. (no more than 5000 rpm during the first 1000 km)

A few pics at the dealer

Departure from the dealer after the administrative constraints A pic with the salesman:

After 45 minutes of trafic Jam in lyon (you can imagine the nightmare!!) I joint the motorway and decided to drive till Cannes around 500 km from Lyon)

Saturday morning I decided to visit a friend based in Cannes and in the afternoon we went to Monaco (my friend has a black 997 S) :

The F1 championship is at the end of may that is why you can see the protections along the road :

Sunday : On the way back (already made more than 1000 km) I decided to test the engine high revs just for fun
The sound of the engine is so beautifull!!! and yes I can say that the engine power if amazing as well as the way the engine reachs the high revs.

To conclude I would say that the GT3 is a very fabulous sport car that offers a lot a sensation to the driver but of course, you have to learn how of to use it.