Just wanted to share with you guys what happened today. This weekend I had been driving hard with the 997S around some mountain roads, got back, parked the car, and this morning when I went to pick up the car after a couple of mins just barely out of the block I get the message of "flat tire" from the Tire Pressure Monitoring System and a 0.7bar reading. I couldn't believe it, I didn't feel anything!, I get out of the car and look at the tire (rear left) and looks OK! I gran a pressure gauge I had in the glove box, and sure enough 0,7bar. Back to the garage and parked the car and took another one.

Moral of the story:

1* With 19" wheel and such low profile, combined with sporty Michelin PS2 tires that have a stiff carcase, you don't easily notice a flat tire as easily as we used to (I have had flats before). Not even visually, its amazing. So Tire pressure monitoring is a must to be able to tell of a drop in pressure.

2* I was going to make a 200miles round trip today with the car on highway at 160-180km/h cruinsing speeds... don't know how that would have endend. Definately one extra that paid for itself 10 fold today.

My two cents for those that are spec'ing their 911.