Today Porsche contacted my dealer, they want to have my car at the dealership next week to check if my car isn't loosing some kind of pressure at the lower rpm range.
Apparently they found something based on the technical readout of my motronic.
I'm pretty sure that this is NOT the problem but Porsche still insists that there NEVER has been a software update regarding throttle/shifting response for the Cayenne Turbo and they also insist that they're not aware of any problem.
I have several mails which I printed out to show them to Porsche, just in case they find nothing wrong with my car.
I'm also willing to drive in my ML55 to Zuffenhausen to show them how a SUV can (and should) shift and respond to throttle application.

What I'm asking now: if your Cayenne Turbo or S has the mentioned (check older posts) throttle/shifting delay, please send a mail to rc@rennteam.com, mention your VIN number and tell me in a few sentences about your throttle/shifting response. Of course only if you didn't send me a mail yet a few weeks ago.
I also ask for a "proof" from your US/UK dealer that a software update has been applied, maybe some kind of service report, technical bulletin where such an update is mentioned, etc. Something WRITTEN. If you have such a document, please send scan it and send it by email. A digital photography and a picture file via eMail would do fine as well.
Thanks!