Gnil:
Joost:

Wow!

But... wait... you say he never drove a car before, and on his first occasion hit 200 km/h? Wow... Can you tel something more about the event? Did it contain driver education, did they build up to that speed, or something else?

No, nothing Smiley

The track was  at Issoire , next to Clermont-Ferrand . It is a small but technical track . It was rented by our local Lamborghini club and I was invited to join in . The whole idea was to let our kids or wives drive our cars . 

The first hour of the morning and afternoon was reserved to the regular drivers , and then the following two hours of the morning and afternoon were open to anyone . Kids had to drive with the blinkers on . That s it . Of they went, with the daddies sitting next to them to coach  Smiley 

We were a small group of about 20 cars all together . About 5 kids aged 10 to 16 .   The 10 year old drove his father's 430 Scud Smiley    It was fantastic and exceptional . I never saw this on a track . Thanks to the president of the Lambo club, he insisted that we could do this . 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS 

Quite amazing indeed. Smiley

My son was able to drive for the first time in his life in a...Jeep Wrangler...serious Off-Road edition Smiley recently.

The guide's friend who was with us was the local Sheriff Smiley and when my wife asked..."of course, sure...the boy should drive a car..." and my son drove around (with me on the passenger seat of course) in the desert. Smiley Smiley He couldn't do much harm there, so no damage done.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)