I wanted to tint my taillights and I saw the film on ebay, the guy also sold the headlight and foglight kit, so I bought that as well... I got it and decided that it was better left to a professional to install it. I had it sitting around for a while and then decided to call my window tint guy, he came by my office and said he'd call me when it's ready. Well, when he called and I went to the parking lot to look, it wasn't what I expected. He said it was too hard to go around the corners and curved parts, so he did it the best he could, which was to cut the taillight film and the headlight film down... And i'm not even sure if he used the film I gave him or just some window tint?

I was unsure whether I liked it or not so I removed the foglight film and headlight film today, I can always have a pro redo it if I decide I want to try again... I left the taillight film on because it actually looks pretty cool and different... What do you guys think? Should I have ljust left the front film on?