RC:
SciFrog:

The GLC might be a good car but they are everywhere on the streets nowadays.

Not the GLC 63 (yet) and even if so, the V8 Biturbo in such a small SUV is pretty unique. Brabus will also offer a cheap 600 hp upgrade (dealer will evaluate if it is possible to add this to the lease), so... 😉

I only dislike the Macan for two things: The engine and the brake. Especially the engine has been a huge annoyance since day one. AMG "got" it, Porsche didn't. Giving their Cayenne GTS the Biturbo 6-cyl. basically killed the Cayenne GTS. I get it...environment...fleet consumption...etc. but for me, this kind of closed the Macan and Cayenne "book".

Peole here are quick to dismiss the Macan because they think it is a cheaper worse version of the Cayenne. That's why I am curious to see what people think after test driving a turbo one. My guess is they didn't. To me the Macan is a perfect winter daily driver for commuting, using a Cayenne instead would be a waste.

The Cayenne feels more solid and SUV-like indeed but I never dismissed the Macan as a cheaper version of the Cayenne. I just think the engine choice lacks vision but I found an alternative. It is just sad it doesn't come from Porsche. Second time after the R8, it seems that my favorite car brand doesn't build the cars I want/need anymore. Not that it should concern them too much but I'm not the only one who currently has a hard time finding what he wants within the Porsche model range.

Panamera thread? SmileySmiley