4trac:
MKSGR:
RC:

Prices asked aren't always (or seldom) the prices paid. I would be careful now!

Of course I will surely regret not getting and reselling one but at least I don't have sleepless nights over this. Smiley

I doubt few people would pay more than MSRP for a GT2RS. Maybe a premium of 5% - but more? Will be difficult...

And do these re-sellers not worry about being put on Porsche's "blacklist"?  Or are there so many loopholes in this that it simply does not affect the flippers?  We seem to hear lots about official disapproval of flipping, but clearly it is still happening with a fairly high proportion of sales of limited or scarce GT models.  As I recall Ferrari used to (no longer does?) ask owners to sign a binding agreement not to re-sell for a period... a year?  

Cause 'these' people are the Porsche dealers in the USA.

Us in Canada it's better, as the dealers are not authorized to sell new cars above MSRP. So the flippers here are and will be the initial buyers, and that Porsche can do something about it. In the USA the 'flippers' are the dealers themselves, and they are untouchables. Porsche can't blacklist them, as they are the ACTUAL customers of PCNA that helps them sell cars to us the consumers. 

--