I collected my absolutely wonderful P-car at the end of Nov after Euro Delivery, and still no flipping registration- and the temp reg has expired.

I learned there was a problem in the beginning of Feb, when I was told by the DMV I couldn't collect my personalized plates because of Customs paperwork and a fee not being paid by the dealer - not too big of a deal at the time I thought because they botched the plates anyway and I thought the registration issue was an easy fix. I really thought it was another DMV cock-up.

That same day, I asked the dealer about this and they told me it had already been resolved and it was a mere misunderstanding with the DMV. He seemed very happy with himself.

After not receiving my registration in several more weeks, I was assured by my dealer I would soon receive my registration - no problem. Then a few days ago, I received a "2nd notice" from the DMV, stating they couldn't process my application without the previously requested paperwork and fee .

Now the sales manager seems put off that I've requested they take care of this once and for all. He said they would try to resolve it by next week ( lousy attitude) . It's all I could do not to give him a piece of my mind. I'm really trying hard to give them another chance to make it right.

I was told by the DMV that this is usually handled by the dealer, but if I wanted to resolve this myself I would need the purchase order,etc. and to contact Customs. Well of course, the Customs service line is down and my dealer at this point seems not too anxious to assist me. The DMV said they would send me a temp reg extension valid thru the end of April- hopefully I'll receive it this week or next.

Anyone with suggestions, comments, similar experiences?

TIA!