Quote:
STRADALE said:
Quote:
silverrules said:
Talked with the Generel manager toaday and he assured me the 3rd spot for the TT cab from his allocation. The 1st one goes to the owner, 2nd is for him and 3rd will be mine. He said to expect the allocation to be available around sept and delivery before the year end. Wonder if there will be a PDK??? This year Will be one long year. This car is definitely a keepr

You must be a very important customer of theirs. I imagine they had to have at least one customer's deposit for the turbo cab already. Especially in California. Hell, I put down my turbo cab deposit 2 years ago. Excellent news silver, you're getting black right? Triple black/ PCCB? I'm debating now whether to go w/ Basalt instead of Artic like I have now. I've been wondering the same thing about PDK and feel exactly the same, for me this car is going to be a keeper. I'm going to option it accordingly. The thing that I'm un-sure about is what to do if PDK is around the corner from the turbo cab's launch, do I give up my #1 spot and wait a bit for PDK? I'm leaning towards waiting a little longer if necessary, which hopefully it wont be. Perhaps they'll get the heat issues solved & PDK will be available by the turbo cab's launch. It's going to be one sick ride that's for sure, can't wait.

Hey Stradale, I have become sort of friend with the GM and he gave me his word after selling my white TT that I can have a Turbo anytime. Well I called him after 2 weeks of selling my TT (can't stand being without the TT) and he stuck to his word and moved me up the ladder. They always prefer local buyers over remote. He is a very, very nice guy which is hard to find these days in car biz. I am seriosly debating between Atlas grey/black int, black top or black on black or Basalt on black. Top will probably be black on all 3 options.

What do you think of Atlas with blue int & blue top?