I hear many discuss the resale value of the car for McLaren.  But does these people even had a chance to drive the car for more than a month?  Honestly 650S price drop is not too far away from 458 (in Asia).   If I buy the car for the reason of resale value and sure I will probably choose Ferrari.  However, When I spent that much of money, I want something that is good and fast and high tech.   458S tech. is just too far behind.  both on track and straight lines.  many talks about 458S is a fun car, but I find the body is too soft and stability is just not as sharp as 650S.  I've driven 675LT on the track and it is 2X better than 650S, and 100% if I had to do it all over again, I would get 675LT.  However, it does not mean 650S is any lesser than any Ferraries.   I love McLaren, but I used to love Ferraries as well...  458S is great, and does have a better resale value, but no comparsion with 650S.  Only I've own both cars in past history to be able to tell you that.    to me resale value is absoluty pointless to discuss.....  when you want expensive toys, u have to forget about resale value and think about what you can get out of this toy....  Carbon Monocell certainly made McLaren looks more value to buy, since its a different segment of supercar with this Monocell..... if used McLaren is cheaper to own in Euro than Ferrari, then I highly highly recommand anybody to go and buy one and drive it for a month on track to really appreciate this car instead of attacking something you don't have any experiences in.....  just resale this and resale that.........  McLaren to u maybe just about resale value then.....