To confess that I have always founded certain similarity between the Carrera and the Wolkswagen.

Maybe this subjective, but I think that we are in front of two originally masterpieces of design.

The Carrera has evolved (according to my taste) very possitively, and the new Beattle (also under my point of view), though a good idea, went not in the best way it could. Still, there are resemblances, but this says nothing negative about the Carrera.

Absolutely they do NOT globally look the same. Affirming this sounds me demagogic, reductionist and simplist.

I'm shure 100% that the real Carrera will shock us all with it's pressence.

And, related with the present topic, I'd like to insist again in the figure thet Carlos remarked in his post: please seriously consider the Ring lap time. This is not a joke.

We are talking I guess to the potential of much faster figures in a normal road, compared to the ones that rally world winners did not so many years ago.....and, in this occasion talking about a street car (an in its first version), a Carrera 997.

...................as we all know, though very important, not everything to get perfomance has to do with power.