crayphile:
Joost:

If you don't mind me asking; how do you decide what you drive in the morning? I can imagine you're not keeping all cars at home but have some in storage/garage elswhere as well. And do you find yourself skipping all the fancy cars and driving into town with a simple VW golf or so because it is less of a hassle? Haha sorry, just can't really imagine how it must be like to have such a nice stable :-)

All depends what is going on. First decision is how many passengers. Hassle is never a part of the equation, but I do drive the Yaris from time to time! You are correct  - the cars are rotated as there is not enough room at home. Time of year is also a factor  - more of the convertibles at home during summer e.g Speciale Aperta here now and will swap it for the Speciale soon. Boxster Spyder will go in to hibernation soon as well. Its also fun just to plan ahead - first world problems for sure Smiley. The next three months or so are going to see some spectacular new arrivals as well - watch this space....

Smiley

--

J.Seven