Spent some time in it today. It was a luxury model with all the leather and like every single option. Sticker was $400K.

Sweet car though definitely not my kind of spec. Interior was very nice and felt pretty comfortable. Glass c-pillars are awesome and really makes it easier to see stuff over your shoulder etc. The glass roof is more or less pointless. You can't see really anything out of the passenger side glass and you can't see out the driver's side glass unless you literally tilt your head back. Sounded neat on a paper, but it's nothing even close to the GT glass. The interior glass is surrounded by very thick bezels that make it way small than it looks on the outside.

I didn't like how much the colors contrasted. It was a white car with like every CF item, so lots of contrast. I think full body color will look way better.

Felt tighter than the 12C inside, but also just more interesting and ergonomic. The space behind the seats is pretty huge and could prove quite useful.

Folding dash isn't super gimmicky per se, but I don't think it makes a ton of difference, or at least wouldn't for my seating position. I don't find that the dash obstructs my view of the windshield, so lowering it doesn't really give that much more of a view. 12C dash was kind of like a pyramid and so felt a bit taller. This is is more of a rectangle and not terribly peaky, so folding it away didn't really change the views. I still think it's neat and from a design perspective I think the narrow track mode dash looks good.

I guess this was a demo and early production car, but the door panels were a bit off. The car will ultimately be sold, but I'd imagine they'd want to fix the alignment of these panels. I mean, I would probably demand they be adjusted if I was buying it.

No test drive today. Wouldn't have made much of a difference though since the dealer is downtown and it would have been 5pm rush hour.

Also finally saw the Pacific Blue color on the GT. Love this color. Really really nice looking. Was tempted to buy it, but decide to pass for now.