Quote:
69bossnine said:
Traderonline.com is very good.

...and don't skimp on the cost of the advert.

Well, if PJPR's friend doesn't take it, buy the full Autotrader $70. run-til-it-sells ad or whatever $ it is currently to be able to post a dozen or more photos AND thumbnail photo with the ad.

Consider splurging again by placing the same ad in BOTH Autotrader's "Premium Listings" ad section and ALSO in the "Featured Listings" category (... true, it's a shameless, cheesy Autotrader sales gimmick to segregate comparable vehicles into two sections --Premium, Featured-- but you'll increase exposure/ad views probably 30%+ by listing in both) .

It might cost you double (total ~$140 ?) to do both Premium & Featured sections but if you consider that a single-issue three-line print ad in AutoWeek magazine's classifieds costs around $90, the Autotrader rate is a bargain.

State in the ad (assuming it's true ): no accidents, no body repairs, never smoked in.

You've got to get the buyer excited about your car; I've had good luck selling using autotrader (two E46 M3's and my first 997), one thing I do is to make a reduced-size high-quality photocopy of the original factory window sticker (70% copier reduction or thereabouts so it fits on a regular 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper) and then INSIST ON faxing the window sticker to whomever inquires about the car. No risk involved, window sticker doesn't carry any confidential information.... but it gives the prospective buyer something tangible to hold in their hands & stare at while they ponder an offer! sorry to ramble, hope it helps.