Quote:
carlos fromspain said:
Quote:
Captain Bady said:Anyway, just to make you a comparative example. You see it with motorbikes, Do you think that the battle of power will go further on between the GSXR - R1 - ZX ? It will stop one day. Does Ducati follow them? No Try to see Porsche in the same position of Ducati ( I apologise if I offended Porsche . I actually feel like I did as I am not a great fan of Ducati )

Tell me about it, I bought the 2002 GSX-R1000 (that was introduced only one year earlier) since it was the fastest bike then, and next year Suzuki launches the improved new 2003 GSX-R1000, new chasis, new front brakes, slimmer, etc... to make a long story short, I ended turning in my one year old 2002 for the new 2003 Now Ducati doesn't follow for a different reason, its because they simply can't, V-twin configuration is getting outdated and can't come close to the HP outputs and even the torque of the new generation in-line 4's in the track they just get killed by them, and they are lighter, and much cheaper, and more reliable, and...

BTW, thanks for the B-day

I kept mine, If I had to follow HP on the motorbike I should be changing it ever year. And counting that I spend lot of money on modifying it for track, it would just bring me to bankruptcy. So I keep my GSXR 1000 K1 until I destroy it.
PS: just got a MV Agusta too (good second hand deal....but shhhhhh....

PS2: sorry for OFFTOPIC