I have been considering buying a Cayenne for some time and after seeing and test driving the new Turbo, I am very close to making a decision, and Im looking for some help from UK Rennteamers.

I sort of live in between Madrid and London, until now I have bought and kept all my cars in Madrid but I am considering now buying the Cayenne in the UK to keep it here in London. I have the following questions, Thanks in advance for your help:

1 - I went to the dealer in Mayfair yesterday. I was told if I bought now, I could expect to get the Turbo by October. is this a realistic timing or am I getting screw buy having never bought a car in the UK? In Spain I could get one by June/July. is this a good dealership should I check others?

2 - Also, in Spain I usually get anywhere from 3 to 6% discount depending on the model. What could I realistically expect/ask for in London?

3 - Another possibility would be for me to get the car in Spain but then I would have a car that is left-hand drive. Anyone has any experience on how's life with a left hand drive car in the UK?

Thanks for your help.