Just read over on www.italiaspeed.com that Lamborghini will be launching the Gallardo Superleggera.

Why does Lamborghini continously launch these pointless versions of the Gallardo every time Ferrari launches a car? I mean really look at the facts.

Gallardo debuts with a V10 engine yet still the 430 manages to outperform it in various categories in nearly every test. They go run & make a gallardo SE with more HP & modifications.

Now that the 430LP is about to be launched some time this year & Lambo runs out & make this car. Its CLEARLY for marketing & gimmick purposes toward Ferrari's new car.

The same thing with the LP640. The 599 debuts with stunning performance & the Murci gets an upgrade a few months earlier.

Why doesn't Lamborghini just make a car & leave it alone? I mean its silly & a little embarrassing every time Ferrari gets ready to debut a car they jump & rehashed a version a car several times with gimmick options & names.

Someone told me this the only way they can sell their cars. Is this true? I'm starting to believe it.