Quote:
hellgelb said:
Also - wheel choice. Big, BIG thing for a theoretical owner. Well guess what: you can't see them when you're driving (see also: embossed headrests, carbon kickplates et al). If you're speccing PASM to make the ride on 19's bearable, how about saving a couple of grand?
I need another hit...

You are quite right of course and a lot more sensible than me. I couldn't resist the 19" Carrera Classics and liked the comfort of PASM. (last car had 19" Carrera S wheels and PASM). Nearly Pounds2,300 IS a lot of money for something you don't see! I saved my money by having sound package plus now instead of the Bose which we had previously and never listened to and not speccing the 6 x CD changer. I am an IT dinosaur, so I now have to work out burning my own discs, as this car accepts MP3 where the last one didn't. Trust me, you agonise for ages on spec choice and when it's too late wish you'd changed something. (Wish we had the door finishers around the electric window switches in leather) but never regretted our colour choice (cobalt / ocean blue). Don't miss the sports seats though, SWMBO hated them and the standard seats are just as supportive. I must be crazy, just spent nearly Pounds300 on Cayman S circular chrome exhaust tips, and you don't see those when driving either!