I've just had a sneak preview of a couple of Cayennes and heard the sports exhaust on the S whilst stationary and being revved. I have to say that I am somewhat underwhelmed by the restyle and may cancel my order and take a new model X5 instead. The PSE gives a slight edge to the exhaust note but I don't think I'd order it after hearing it. Certain elements of the restyle look good such as the new crease line that runs into the top of the front wing from the door mirror and reduce the slightly bulbous look of the current car. I'm not convinced by the black painted panel under the rear window though and much prefer the current version with the aluminium trim strip.

Admittedly the cars I saw were not highly spec'ed externally but one had the 20" sport Techno's, PSE and monochrome package and just looked bland IMHO. I have to make my mind up by Friday as I can get an April build 3.0d X5 which is a stroke of luck here in the UK as most of this year's allocation is sold out I believe. I think I'll be taking the X5 as it has a fresher, modern look and will most definately have a much better residual value here.