Quote:
Fadis_z said:
Why is it so hard for some Porsche owners to just accept the facts? I don't get it. The Porsche is the better all around car. We all know this, as do I as a Z06 owner. The Porsche is more refined, better ride, more luxerious, more exclusive. These are things one can't argue because they are true.

Why is it that as a Z06 owner, I don't have a problem admitting the facts yet, as Porsche owners, you do?? Is it some kind of insecurity complex? Like "[beep], I spent 130K on my car, it can't possibly be slower than a 70K Z06??"

The only time the TT will be close with the C6 Z06 is when racing from a dig UP TO THE 1/4 mile point. That is it. After that, it will get passed. Even within the 1/4, if the Z06 driver is very competent, then the Z06 will win. How many times did you hear about a 997 TT running mid-low 11's stock @124+ mph? I sure haven't. How many times have you heard of a Z06 doing it? More than a dozen, with me being one of them. It took a Protomotive stage I 997 TT to run an [Email]11.3@124[/Email] mph, something a Z06 has done bone stock by SEVERAL different owners.

Get over it people, the TT IS NOT AS QUCIK AS THE Z06. It is close from a dig up the 1/4 mile, and that is about it. from any roll, the TT is histroy. There is no shame in that. The F430, Gallardo, and some other exotics are also slower. SO WHAT??

Please explain to me why you guys can't accept the fact that the Z06 is the overall quicker car especially when what I said above has been backed up by mags and now a video??

Because they are brain washed to believe that NOTHING COMPARES to a Porsche. It is similiar to the old joke that a wife catches her husband in bed with another woman and the husband denies the event. He states "Who are you going to believe; your eyes or what I tell you?" Porsche owners believe what they are told.

Twin Turbo has a TT and a Z06 which he proceeds to tells us is a piece of "sh*t. Now granted I am not the brightest bulb on the block but how does one buy a piece of sh*t without knowing it? Then he insults the intelligence of the board by claiming the Z06 is more exclusive than the 430. Obviously, he must feel Porsche owners believe what they are told and not what they see.