Quote:
twinturbo001 said:
Quote:
nberry said:
Quote:
twinturbo001 said:
I own both cars a 07Z and a 997TT and there is no comparison the TT is a far better car.

I assume you bought the TT for all around performance. The Z06 beats it in every performance category.

If you paid an additional $70,000 for the Porsche name I ask you where is the value? The 997TT will depreciate faster than the Z06.

If quality is what your referring to I have no doubt the Z06 longevity will be as good if not better than the TT.

If tracking the car is a consideration then I am puzzled. Porsche voids the warranty for tracking and GM does not.

Now why is the 997TT a far better car?

Do you own Either car?? If you do like I do then you understand why I made the comments I did, If you don't then you've read too many Magazines. The Z06 is a Bitch to launch my TIP TT will smoke it out of the hole its not until 100 MPH that the Z catches up. The fit and Finish on the TT is so much better then the Z its not a comparison. The technology of the TT is also far better and you can drive the TT in any conditions rain Snow ETC. The roofs haven't flown Off the TT like the 06Z. Theres also a problem with the Z06 clutch(I experienced this first hand) sometimes the Clutch won't come off the floor when you heat it up. Quality wise the TT is far better quality and if you happen to read any quality reports on Porsche you would know that the Porsche Rivals Lexus for Quality, GM has twice as many Warranty claims as Porsche. Any More questions?

I have one As far as taking off goes, how did you expect an automatic AWD car spooling off the line to do against a 6-speed manual RWD car?