The side by side pics confirm just how busy and (for me) disappointing the design of the Turbo is. The basic design is so much cleaner and more beautiful in comparison. I am planning on guards red Turbo and boy do the vents, slats, holes, scoops stand out with this color.

The "accessories" stand out in all colors, just to different degrees, therefore my (humble) opinion is that you should just pick the color you like because that's what one would "notice" the most in the long run.

I also think that for lighter colors (silver, red, yellow, etc.), painting the rocker panel and FRONT lip car-body color (not rear IMO, the rear lip has yet another vent hole that stands out when you paint it body color) makes the car looks less busy.

BTW and off-topic: What's your opinion re. the much rumoured body change? Will it happen for the turbo this summer? I can't decide whether to order now or wait until July 2007 for 2008 car. Keep in mind there will be most likely a price increase if we are to wait for 2008.

Quote:
MMD said:

Here's a comp, can't find any darker ones to compare. Interesting to see side by side in silver too.