Gnil:

Only Herbaliser knows exactly the conditions he drove in and what risks he did take or not . Impossible to judge from anyone else without having the full picture  .  If this is another exchange just for the sake of arguing , so be it , but then we would start to need a special warning sign indicating the conversation will not have sense but will be entertaining !

The review was great . The Permormante would be my track car choice if I had not the RS . I could probably live with the extra attention most of the time . One gets used to these kind of things . As long as the attitude stays '' normal '' .

The spider makes no sense to me at all and looks silly . 

It is impossible to drive even only somehow safely at over 200 kph in rain and even worse, on Corsa tires. I am not mother Theresa but there are certain things in a driver's life you just cannot do because no matter how good or experienced of a driver you are, you just don't do it because you cannot control these situations. 

I wouldn't actually care about what others do, unless they affect public safety.

Also, like I said before...high speed rain accidents are "classic" 911 accidents because the car feels very safe at high speeds in rain but is very prone to aquaplaning at speeds over 180 kph. Even worse, some people activate the cruise control in torrential rain and this is the second stupid thing you can do after driving too fast in rain.

My R8 (which has a similar setup/layout to the Performante) feels very safe in rain but doing over 200 kph in rain, even with the great (in rain) PZero PZ4? No way, I love,my life way too much for that.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)