Quote:
MKW said:
Quote:
Ron (Houston) said:
Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA), importer and distributor of Porsche sports cars and Cayenne SUVs Cayenne, an increase of 37 percent over the previous January with sales of 1,028.

"In preparation for the market launch in March of the new-generation Cayenne, we are obviously pleased with the strong rundown of the current model," said Peter Schwarzenbauer, PCNA President and CEO. " Clearly the excitement generated by the world debut of the new Cayenne last month helped boost showroom interest in the Cayenne overall."

And the $10-15K factory to dealer trunk money had NOTHING to do with , huh ?!

Are they giving trunk money? We had a discussion a couple of months back where WW said there will never be trunk money on a P Car. That is the reason Mr. Schwarjsljfl has a job today...the last CEO gave money to Porsche Club members for a Boxster S and got canned. I heard that WW actually slapped him on the side of the head when he was called back to Germany. Just what I heard from inside sources. I know that WW has some tactics that would never be allowed in the US market. Then again we have golden parachutes for CEO's when they want to bail out of a company.