Well after having some weeks, deciding between the range rover sport tdi v8, supercharger and new cayenne S, we finally decided to go for the porsche way!!

speccs as follows :

-cristal silver exterior colour
-beige arena interior leather
-tiptronic S
-Bose sound system
-xénon
-tinted windows
-20" sport design wheels wheels(we where going to order it with the sport tecno, but we already had them in our cayenne turbo
We are wondering also between the 21"cayenne sport wheels, dealer has told us, that tyre size is 295 vs 275 in the 20"
-PASM
-parktronic
and that's all I remember

I only have one little questions for those of you that have beeing speccing the cayenne in the car configurator!!

When you select the 21"cayenne sport wheels, automatically changes what you see in the pic I uploaded....This means that if you order the 21" the car comes equipped with that???

I am probably getting confused, but cant remember if the delivery date is in March or May

Anyway, this is the pic, comparing the 20" sport design we have ordered, vs the new 21" wheel with that sport touches int the exterior, if this comes like that, we will have to order the 21" wheels....anyway will ask dealer about this, any help appreciated !!!!