Quote:
cortonpark said:
Rossi,

I'm getting the Aluminium inserts - going for the stylish rather than racey look.

You're right the sensors are hardly noticable - front or rear. I think if I was getting a lighter colour could be an issue but in Silverstone should hardly be able to see them.

Bluetooth would just for me to connect my phone - do you know if any phone will connect to the system? In my Jaguar you can only use certain models.

If it's just a battery charger (I though maybe they would do something special!) then Euro800 is crazy...even for Ferrari. I'll get an after market trickle one instead.

Ah, the Sat Nav question. If I don't get it am I going to wish I had or if I do am I never going to use it!! Seems like the system is over complicated but I think I'll probably get it because of the aggrevation of fitting one afterwards if I change my mind!

I don't know with which mobiles the Becker unit does work. At the Becker homepage they say something about Bluetooth Profil HFP 1.0, but I have no clue what that means.

I don't think the new Becker Navi is too complicated (although I never tried one). The main reason why I didn't get SatNav when I bought my car was, that at this time only the ancient CD-based Becker Navi system was available. Today I would consider ordering it. OTOH I have NEVER missed it so far.
So I guess it's up to you, depending on where and how often you drive the car.

Anyway, if you don't get it you could fit one of those afterwards...