Conny997:

Bad news, I think. surprise
A possible Porsche 960 isn't for me really an alternative. The Audi R8 is and was for me the only Audi that has ever interested me. Maybe I will get one from the"Last Edition".blush

Funny that you mention it. This whole situation reminds me a little bit of the S8 "sale"... Maybe Audi will have to get rid of their cars at some point and this is probably the best occasion to snatch a car at an attractive price.

Btw: I think the R8 offers are now better than ever and I wouldn't be surprised if they get even better in winter time. Smiley

So like you, I am thinking about getting a last R8 (maybe facelift?) if they offer fantastic deals.

Only problem: New EU laws and how R8 facelift certification will go through. The new RS5 for example has a sport exhaust and it sounds like...crap. Smiley (not even close to the fantastic RS3 or TT RS sound). Even worse: No more exhaust button (switchable from loud to quiet and vice versa). Not permitted anymore by EU laws. If this happens to the R8 facelift (if there will be one Smiley) as well, I am going to keep my R8 or I get myself a new one. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)