Quote:
Alex18_996CC said:
Lorenzo, in case you didnt saw my post some weeks ago, we test -drove a jaguar xk 4.2liter..I really liked the car, very nice cold start, just exactly the same as an aston martin, but when the engine warms that magic goes a little bit down, I think the jaguar needs a little modification in the exhaust , anyway it is a great car, great design, but when it comes to porsche , well....porsche is porsche !

I have to say that we test-drove the car for 2hours only, and car was consuming 22.1liters per 100km , you can imagine the good use it had with us ! , the paddle shifts WHERE GREAT(I persinally never drived a paddle shift gearbox, so I assume magnetti marelli for the f360 and f430 has to be epic).

One more question, those pics are from C.de Salamanca dealer??, there was an exact car here in the dealer we went (majadahonda), that was also for sale, and full of dust, parked besides some range rovers sports

web page
many congrats Lorenzo !!

Thank you Alex..... dealer is C de Salamanca my favourite dealer anywhere....actually only dealer we ve be doing business with for the past 17 years...(apart from the Mercedes purchase last month).

Mike S told my mom that she made the choice of a sophisticated lady...made her day...

As far as the XK series is concerned... I thought the predecessor was great and we ended owning 4 coupes over a 6 year period. However as Mike S said depreciation is horrible.... my mother had traded in a 2004 xkr with 9000kms and only recieved some thirty percent of the purchase price