Respectfully, I don't see how this would "spoil" the car at all. Many, many other P-car owners have (most of them sucessfully I think) "upgraded" to OEM or aftermarket springs, spoilers, airdams, exhausts, diffusers, wheels, spacers -- even audio systems. Assuming he has no plans to track the car or otherwise operate it at "aerodynamically-enhanced" speeds, the mere substitution of OEM aerodynamic parts shouldn't make much difference to anything other than the aesthetics of the car and the owner's wallet. As for the hit to the wallet, let's just admit it, most of us with P-car disease have little resistance when it comes to buying stuff for these cars anyway.

Personally, I thought Porsche should've made the C4S coupe more aggressive looking in the first place, so to me it's not such a bad idea. Add to that the chance to "upgrade" to LEDs in front and then maybe the chance to do the same with the facelift's LEDs in back, and maybe he ends up with something that looks a little closer to how the 997 C4S should have looked from the very beginning. Now, whether the parts are easily fit is another question altogether. I'm guessing that the front bumper will likely fit with very little modification but may also require replacement of a couple of cooling ducts and a few other uderpinnings. The actual parts, getting the LEDs to work without triggering some freakin' lite, and re-positioning the exhaust tips (assuming they don't exactly line up with the Turbo's) will probably make this a rather difficult/expensive undertaking. Would also make for a unique car, I think -- not a spoiled one so long as it won't see much track or +130mph highway/autobahn use. Many P-cars won't ever fall into those categories though.