Hi everybody! While reading through various threads, I've noticed much debate (Porsche vs. Corvette, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin....). Please note that I DO NOT intend to start another argument. I am merely citing these names to illustrate my point so that we are all on the same page.

Anyways, I'm very curious. When you purchased your Porsche, what did you consider an important feature of the car and why? I'd like to know where we all stand in relation to the various features because I am finding too many threads basing everything solely on performance.

I'll start:
1) Handling. For me, if the car doesn't handle well, then forget it.
2) Intangibles. The feedback from the chassis to the steering wheel makes for an extremely enjoyable ride. Not to mention the ability to transfer the weight back and forth in the 911. Very entertaining.
3) Exterior style. I love the look of the 911 and have always wanted one since I was a kid.
4) Overall build quality. I think you get what you pay for. I used to love the Lotus Esprit as a kid until I found out how poor the car was in build quality and reliability.
5) Prestige. What can I say. I love Porsches.
6) Acceleration and braking. Both go hand in hand as far as I'm concerned. Too many people focused solely on acceleration figures.
7) Weight. This is one of the big reasons why I chose a C2S and will be looking for a GT3 in the future. I just find that the 997 Turbo is getting a little obese.
8) Interior Style. It's gotta look nice for that price.
9) Horsepower. I ranked horsepower low because the C2S puts out excellent numbers already. It's not what you have, but what you do with it that counts.
10) Lap Times. I think there's a lot of talk about lap times, but I just don't think any of us are talented enough to put those kind of numbers like Walter Rohrl. Besides, our cars are basically over-engineered for the street.
11) Price. I think buying a car like this an emotional buy, so price is not much of a factor.
12) Ability to be easily modified. Personally, I'm not a ricer, so don't really care for this.

Please choose from the list below and rank them from most important to least important:

- Horsepower
- Handling
- Acceleration
- Braking
- Prestige
- Lap Times
- Exterior Styling
- Interior Styling
- Ability to be easily modified
- Price
- Weight
- Intangibles (such as the way the car "feels," feedback of steering, brakes, clutch....)
- Overall build quality