The indash unit plays MP3 and WMA disks, but not AAC or "protected" files (like you get from iTunes Store). You can create folders on the CD to sort your songs by some method. The PCM will display the folders. You can't nest multiple folders. The PCM allows only one depth of folders.

This isn't necessarily a complaint of the PCM but its odd that in my iTunes all of my songs have the proper album and track information yet when I burn those MP3 files to a CD some of them only show up with the filename, meaning that the PCM can not detect any ID3 tag information. I am starting to think that iTunes only stores that information on its internal database and does not write that information back to the individual files. Maybe someone else can set me straight on that!

As to your question about iPod integration. Nav-TV has a unit that you can have installed and Dension has one that will be out in the next few weeks (if not already.) Both of those units take over the multi CD changer functionality so if you have one of those I believe you lose control of it with the iPod device installed. I am still undecided whether I want to go the iPod route or find a shop locally that can install the Sirius satellite kit from a Cayenne.

Good luck with your choice and your new p-car!