Quote:
JuanCarlos said:
I don't have pictures right now...headed off to work but..I have my V1 mounted high, right below the tint to the right of my rear view mirror. I have the wire going up over the tint...it's easy to hide the wire on top of the windshield, there is a space for it. Once you get to the door area, you have to remove the rubber and continue threading the wire down until you get to the passenger's footwell.

I took the wire, strung it across and behind the center console (it's empty space back there) to the fuse box. The fuses kinda pop out so to speak, allowing you to go behind it, and then connecting the fuse.

If it sounds a little daunting at first, I apologize but this really only takes about 20-25 min. I have to check where in the fuse array I have the V1 connected. I forgot the #. I have it set so that it turns on when the key is inserted. Shuts off when I take the key out. No visible wires whatsoever in the cabin.

Or to make things simple: you can get the V1 integrated into the rear view mirror...it'll cost more than PSE but eh....

What fuse number are you using so that it doesn't stay on all the time?