Herbaliser:
KresoF1:

Markus,

Drove recently again 991.2 Turbo S and was impressed as much as possible. Do you have Plus steering wheel?

Even though your question is not directed to me and this is the McLaren forum, I will add my input as someone who had a 991.1 TTS coupe with Plus steering, then a cabriolet without it and now a 991.2 TTS coupe with Plus. The 991.2 is so much better than the 991.1 that it was worth the upgrade. The calibration of everything is so, so much better. The minimized turbo lag, the more precise work of the gearbox and it's clutches and the perfect steering are especially noticeable. IMHO the Plus steering is a must. To me it even feels more precise than the standard one, my benchmark being the GT3 RS which of course is a scalpel. With the blue/crayon interior, the glass sunroof, adaptive cruise control and the Burmester my TTS really does it all. Great, luxurious daily driver, comfortable cruiser, a weapon on a twisty road, hard to follow with the GT3 RS or the 488 (traction). 

The only big and major complain remains the sound. Such a disappointment, especially after the two other mentioned cars. At least switching to a fully electric drive in the future wouldn't be a problem sound wise.

As for the 720S I got a production week in October and it will be an interesting comparison. Not once I felt that the 488 could use more power. +50 hp and less weight sounds crazy...

Great short review Smiley