unfortunately we don't have navi set up properly here in Taiwan, and we don't have much time to play around with, but the graphics are much better, and that's all I can say from the IRIS.....    The interior is a huge step up that is for sure.  The openness of the driving view makes me feel more confident and "relaxed" at all time.  

The only thing I don't understand about 720S is why did they use P0 as standard....  they should have used Corsa as standard for this car, as it does not match with the performance it gives.... perhaps that's why I don't feel that much of differences between 650 and 720.  Tires does play in a big role.  

as for the reduced front break caliper size which reduced the weight; don't feel it.  Suppose short test drive can not give that much information......  but the breaking power is certainly not reducing. 

the only big selling point is its exterior look, and interior redesign.  The car's performances is already too much for most of the people's use.....  if u are buying it for its performance, just get the 650S, for better deals and similar performances.