W211, Whoopsy and I had a mini 997TT meet earlier today. It was VERY cold! We were planning to have our first tech session at a local tuner/body shop to install the mods4car module from www.mods4cars.com. I drove up in the morning passing through some areas that had been blanketed with white snow the night before. I had a funny feeling that something would happen but putting that aside, I kept going. I arrived a bit early in Richmond so I did a little shopping before W211 (Eric) and Whoopsy (Nick) showed up with their respective Turbos. We had lunch at Earl's talking about our cars. Nick had some amusing stories to share which had us laughing for the better part of the meal. Afterwards, it had gotten even colder with light snowflakes starting to come down. We made our way over to the tuner shop and waited for a while before Andy finally showed up. We talked for a while and took some pictures as shown below.

996TT with Techart wheels and an extreme lip up front

A blacked out CLS55 behind the 996TT

W211 (Eric) posing

While I sat inside away from the cold, Eric and Whoopsy (Nick) stood watch outside

Trying to stay warm

Eric's beautiful Arctic Silver 997TT

My Cobalt Beauty

The Trio at play

Rear shot

Angled perspectives

Two different styles of wheels

Trio again

A splash of red among the void

The dynamic trio

Lights on!

Huge tire for 30" wheels!

Check out the size

Stoptech cutaway

Wall of Wheels

After a while, I started getting too cold so I got in the car. I decided to head back a bit earlier foregoing the installation party because I was concerned that it would start snowing. I faced a long line at the US/Canadian border but once I made it through, I had a fun run back home to Seattle. I got to play with a BMW 5 series all the way home. When I made it back, I heard from Eric that they all decided to cancel things because it started to snow hard. Good thing I left when I did!

I had a great time and look forward to meeting those guys again.