Few days ago I was on short business trip to Bayern (Munich area) and just out of sheer curiosity I visited two PZ to check out about 991.2 GT3 availability.  In first no luck, waiting period one year. In second same story, but sale guy told me that "he has some connections". He gave a phone number of their client who bought two (!!) 991.2 GT3. I called that person and told him who gave me his number. In short he really have 2 991.2 GT3 PDK for sale. He apparently bought them on his company and is now intenting to sell them for the profit. Pure speculator. No more and certainty no less. 

My question is how is this possible?  Ok, Porsche can not fully control what PZs are doing, but nevertheless... 

My gut feeling is that within next few weeks mobile.de will be flooded with new GT3s. A lot of almost new 991.1 GT3 RS are currently on sale on mobile and autoscout. It seems to me that at least 50% of 991.1 GT3 RS ended in speculator hands. Same thing is now happening with 991.2 GT3.

Btw, price for 991.2 GT3 was 222.000€ or about 55k € above normal price with options in Germany.