Quote:
MMD said:
Let's see. Here's one example I can remember. You bought some $35 somewhat narrow chinese-made plastic ramps, backed your car up on them and got underneath it for an oil/filter change.

I criticized/dismantled your post for not using jack stands in addition to the ramps.

You emphasized jack stands were unecessary, and ridiculed my criticism, because you assumed the $35 chinese-made, too-narrow-for-our-tires plastic ramps would be sufficiently safe by themselves.

Buh, bye. I'm ignoring your future posts here on Rennteam.

It was you, Marcel D., who made the false assumption that they were cheap Chinese made (when in fact they're not), for which I criticized you for not knowing what you're talking about. But then, that shouldn't come as a surprise to the good folks here at Rennteam, should it, that you seldom know what you're talking about.

I even went out of my way to try to explain to you that ramps are rigid structures just like jack stands, and that they're even more stable than jack stands because of their wider base. But like a petulant child you stubbornly refused to learn a thing or two. ... Then again, that should not come as news to the folks here.

This very thread is an example of your whiny, self-absorbed self -- always seeking attention, aren't you Marcel? I'm sure everyone here knows that about you already, given your high post count here.

You've been exposed everywhere you go, Marcel, that you are nothing but a sham. You pretend to know what you don't. You pretend to be what you're not.

Oh wait, don't hit the reply button, you're not allowed to reply to this, remember? You're supposed to have me on ignore. ... You wouldn't want others to know you also have a habit of lying, would you? ..... There, you can thank me later.