Quote:
lev said:
What is it Michelin Diamiris? Is it high performance for track?

I was planning to put Michelin PS2 next week on my TT.

The Michelin Diamaris is a special 4x4 SUV tire for the street. I don't think you could use it on your 996 TT:

To DEETZ: go for the Diamaris, it is a pretty good tire for the Cayenne. Unfortunately the 22'' version has as a lower load index than the 20'' version and you can't get a N-speced version which is actually a bad thing.
Interesting (just to understand the difference between N-classified tires and the original manufacturer version): the "original" Michelin Diamaris in the 275/40-20 size has a W speed index and a 102 load index. The Porsche N0 classified Michelin Diamaris in the same size has a Y speed index and a 106 load index. My advice to people who care about high performance AND safety: stay with the Porsche specs on the Cayenne. I know those 22'' wheels look great and I almost fell for them too but if look isn't the first priority but performance and safety, stay with the Porsche 20'' wheels.

As far as I know, there are now 4 tires available for the Cayenne in 20'' size: the Michelin Diamaris, the Conti 4x4, the Pirelli P-Zero Rosso and the Dunlop SP9000. All with N0 classification and Porsche approval.