Went to my dealer a few days ago, out there in his showroom, there is a 997 Turbo waiting for delivery.
I look at this car, I look inside it and I'm shocked: all black, Tiptronic, yellow stitching, PCCB brake, yellow seatbelts, painted seatbacks, full carbon...this was MY car WITH yellow stitching. I asked the sales guy about it and he told me that the owner of this new 997 Turbo saw my 997 Turbo when it arrived back in June and he also heard that I wanted to add yellow stitching but I couldn't get it. So this guy loved my car so much...he ordered the same car with the same options, just added yellow stitching to his order. I HATE this guy...doesn't he have his own taste?

Two weeks or so ago, another black 997 Turbo entering the dealership's parking lot, my dealer's second car (he sold three cars so far...not that he couldn't sell more...he didn't get more allocations ). This 997 Turbo was also Tiptronic, all black but with the standard brake system.

Apparently there are now three black 997 Turbo in my town, one of them looks exactly like mine from the outside (the one with the yellow stitching). I don't say I blame them for their good taste but I wish people would be somehow more "innovative", so we don't end up with three supersportscar in the same colour in the same town.

Btw: I wanted to order guards red at first (like my former 996 Turbo) but after talking to my wife and taking in consideration our neigborhood, I decided against it. Maybe it was a mistake.

Anyway: at least I will have the loudest 997 Turbo soon.