paid a visit yesterday to my local, friendly, actually they were porsche dealer for the purpose of getting the oil and filter changed upon last weeks completion of the 2k procedures..... it is remarkable but i'd have to put them on par with my lexus dealer....i hope you guys are experiencing the same and perhaps the culture is changing....around here it better be as both the sales and service folks indicated things are s l o w so ....if anyone needs a cardom ( sp ) red, which is a great color imo, cayenne turbo s or silver cgt this might be a place to investigate.....thanx for clueing me in to asking for an ecu printout.....i also met the lone p-car service tech and discussed the brake campaign, he agreed that the best thing to do at this time is nothing.....as it's non-expiring so why not wait till you need brake work....discussed here previously the oil change cost 100 bucks and i provided the oil.... the other thing i found of intrest was that to date this dealer has delivered 2 tt's mine not included with 3 expected this month then nothing till spring, not for lack of orders....get this of all these folks the lone person to tell me my car looked great, not that i really care, the young grease covered guy in overalls who obviously got to do everything no one else would.